Effective Website Design for Hudson, Wisconsin
What’s the difference between a nice website—and a website that goes to bat for your business? As it turns out, quite a lot. We at Lackey Designs know that if you want a website that repeatedly draws in new business with SEO and effective branding, then it pays to start off on the right foot. That means an effective website redesign for your company with a plethora of features all aimed at one singular goal: driving more business to your Hudson-area company.
Many businesses imagine that a good-looking website is all they need. And a good-looking website is certainly better than a bad-looking one! But your website’s performance will have far more to say about its long-term success. For example, ask yourself the following questions about your current site:
- Does your current site land you any leads? Go ahead and search through your email inbox. Are you generating leads through your website? Are there even any signs that your website is drawing in the attention your business deserves? If not, it’s time to rethink what your website does.
- Does your website land you in prime placement in search engines? Search engines operate 24-hours a day. They’ll keep drawing in potential leads even after you’ve closed up shop for the night and went to sleep. That happens when your site performs well enough in Hudson-area local search that you’re the first listing people see when they look for your services. Think of an effective website as a salesperson that never sleeps.
- Do you get more questions and complaints than leads? Even if you do get plenty of incoming phone calls and emails from your website, there might be a problem if most of them are focused on questions and confusing issues with your site. Your site should be easy to navigate and supply everyone with the information they came for—that includes details about your services as well as the basic information such as your phone number and open hours.
These questions will get to the heart of whether or not your Hudson, Wisconsin website is effective or not. But there’s good news: working with Lackey Designs can make the difference between a website that’s there just to collect cobwebs…and a high-performing site that’s meant to draw people in to your brand.
The Benefits of Working with Lackey Designs
What’s so great about using a web design company with proven results?
Simple: the way it affects your entire business.
A quality website will not only direct people to your “contact us” or lead-generation page once they’ve arrived, but will actively draw in new potential clients as well. We at Lackey Designs work to make sure that every site we design has the elements in place to accomplish just that. Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- Quality web design. None of it works unless your website works, too. That means more than high function and quick load times. Your site should also be congruent to your brand messaging while offering potential clients and customers the enticement they need to read more, participate more, and ultimately reach out to you.
- SEO. Search engine optimization is more than plugging in a few keywords and hoping for the best. Your search engine optimization should include a full look at your brand and what kind of foot you want to put forward with the search engines. You don’t want to compete for the wrong keywords, either, so we’ll help you understand which keywords are the best to shoot for and which will land you the best results.
- Branding. What does your brand say about you? What does it say about the way you do business? Your branding doesn’t only need to be striking; it needs to be consistent. We’ll help you build a branding message that’s incorporated neatly into your overall website. That way, when people log on to your site and snoop around, there will be no question about the quality of services you offer.
- Strategy. What’s the next step forward? Where should your site go from here? How do you update your website in the future when things change? We have all the answers in the form of ongoing strategy for your site. We’ll ensure you have the infrastructure in place to change and adapt as you go.
- Writing. Does your website make people want to read it, or is it just going through the motions?
Combine all of the above and you’ll have a far superior website to the competition in Hudson, WI. Just contact us here at Lackey Designs to get the process started with a free quote.